Our baby girl Delilah

  • Adry V
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2010
      Hi all.

      Please don't perceive this as spam mail. It is in fact a very personal
      and one-time email asking that you click this link:

      http://ktla.tribunepromotions.com/babies/tip_bb_ktla,0,1567757.ugcphotogallery?index=92346

      or copy & paste into your browser & view the wonderful picture
      of our baby girl taken the day of her baptism.
      Then please vote for her for this KTLA baby contest.

      Voting takes place between Monday, June 28 and Wednesday, July 14.

      For those of you who don't know me, we may have a mutual friend, or
      perhaps you are a friend of a friend of Emily Madewell-Coutant,
      Delilah's mother and my wife.

      Or perhaps I am a fan of yours, such as former members of The
      Rosemarys who are included on the email.

      Or John Easdale, who fits into both categories.

      Rocky, Foot Foot, Laemmles, I apologize for this
      intrusion & I
      promise it will not become a habit. Unless you don't mind supporting
      Delilah's modeling career, in which case I will continue to contact you
      when we need your votes.

      Each of you has been contacted because you are in the address book
      of adry_5@..., an alternate email address for David DM Coutant
      (ddmcoutant@...).

      If you want to reply to tell me that you have voted, or that you will
      not vote, I will be happy to give each of you a personal, individual
      follow-up email to show you I'm on the level. I know how scary it can
      be, getting links and things in email. If you choose not to reply,
      there will be no follow-up. I will not pester you about this.

      You can see other photos of Delilah at www.coutant.org/lily

      I and my exploits in getting my baby famous can be found on facebook and
      Twitter (@DaddyMunro).

      Thank you for your time,
      David Coutant, on behalf of Delilah