federal revenue & expanded freedom with one new law!

  • Adry V
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2009
      call 973-409-3274 to show your support for the legalization of marijuana which will generate billions in tax revenue as well as saving time, money & effort for law enforcement to catch & convict real criminals.
      Proposed laws will provide age limits just like alcohol & tobacco, &, as Amsterdam has experienced, use of the substance will likely drop off dramatically once the rebellious stigma is gone from it.
      It can also stop much of the murderous activity in & around Mexico by regulating the trade between our countries.
      This is in addition to the many uses of the hemp plant that our country would be opened up to.
      Just call 973-409-3274 before the weekend.  There is a recorded message before you press # to show your support.