Revised Orange Cones flyer

  • o c
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2009
      Hi again.

      Nothing has changed regarding the show, I just got some more
      information about who will be performing.
      If you haven't already printed out your flyers for the 26th, use these
      instead, & show the other bands a little support.

      I really hope to see you guys out there. There's a new sheriff in
      town, & there's gonna be some real change comin'.

      Also, everyone who shows up with one of our flyers gets a copy of our
      9-song cd FREE! So print them out (they're 4 to a page) & bring at
      least three friends with you. It'll be great, you'll see.

      Munro