Orange Cones live at The Derby 1/14/09

  • Adry V
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2009
      Hello all,

      This is to let you know that Orange Cones, my new band, is playing at The Derby on Los Feliz this coming Wednesday night at 9:30 p.m.  Cover is $5, & mention "open bar" at the door for free drink tickets.

      Feel free to contact me for details, including who I am, in case you don't know.  Also contact me if you are interested in booking our band to play at a venue of your choice.

      thanks, & hope to see you there.

      www.myspace.com/orangeconesmusic
      www.bestpolicymusic.com