Orange Cones On the Rox - Free CD with ticket purchase!

  • Adry V
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 2008
      My Friends,
      Orange Cones will be playing at On the Rox (upstairs at The Roxy on Sunset strip) on January 11, 2009, between 8 & 9 p.m.
      Admission is $15, but we have presale tickets for $10.

      Orange Cones (former members of Chocolate Zulu, Gitane Demone, Divisible, Akubi Object, 13 Knots, etc., & introducing David Martinez on drums) have been developing their sound since June of 2008, & have self-released a 9-song cd which will be included with a ticket purchase.  Contact me here for details, though that's pretty much it.  But as far as getting tickets, we can most likely deliver them or, worst case, FedEx them to you.

      This is a competition, & audience votes count.  You can help us move on to Round 2.

      For more about Orange Cones, visit www.bestpolicymusic.com.

      You have been personally selected from my private email address book to receive this message.  If you do not wish to receive future emails regarding Orange Cones, please reply to me from the email address receiving the message, indicating your opt-out preference.  Thank you.
      If you definitely DO want to be kept up-to-date on Cone Zones, you can (a.) become our friend on myspace (www.myspace.com/orangeconesmusic) or (b.) email me here & say you want to be added to the list.