Re: [broccoli] Re: Iraq

  • Cheralyn
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 1, 2007
      No closer to London as of yet. Don't know if I've
      told you or not but I've been going through treatment
      for breast cancer so I've had to put England on hold
      for now. I've been accepted at some Universities over
      there so hopefully I'll be able to relocate next year.
      Ian's gonna be here for two weeks in April and then
      I'm in England for two weeks in July. We're going to
      Scotland and hopefully Vienna this trip. Can't wait.
      I need a break. Seriously. Being off work has been
      trying on my nerves.

      Glad things are working out in Georgia. I've only
      ever been to Atlanta and it was nice though a bit too
      humid for my taste.

      Be a PS3 game guru.
    • Adry V
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 1, 2007
        You've been accepted to some universities; I'd say that's closer! Are their education costs worse than ours, like everything else over there? Student loans that stay with you for 40 years?