Re: [broccoli] Lucky Lady Indeed.....

  • Jaysson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005
      Yeah, go see mysterious skin.Its got that kid from 3rd
      rock from the sun and elizabeth shue.Its sick, but its
      excellent.

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
    • David Coutant
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005
        I saw Mysterious Skin last night. Creepy topic, good acting.
        I also really liked Old Boy from a few weeks ago. It's a Korean thing.
        Good story.

        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 1, 2005
          oh, I see.