t.g.i.f

  • Adry V
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2005
      hey nowe.

      it's the end of another week, almost the end of a month. Summer
      officially begins.
      I have a new job. I still have the old one too, but I do weekends at
      the Laemmle Grande 4-plex in downtown L.A. It's all right. The extra
      cash is good, & getting a paycheck every week instead of every other
      week is good.
      Chocolate Zulu has successfully performed two public appearances now.
      We may make a regular thing out of the San Dimas gig. Some people over
      there seem to really like us.
      We're going to start sending out discs to labels & management. I still
      have no idea how this will all turn out. We're going to try anyway. I
      think there might be something there. Our set at Home Brew Coffee Co.
      last Saturday lasted two hours, including a 10-minute break in the
      middle. We really do have that many songs. We even played 'the
      Broccoli Blues' which nobody had heard before. Plus we did a cover:
      Jack Johnson's 'Flake'. Jay gave out a few CDs, including to the
      comedians who came on after us.
      I know I'm getting old, but I still think there's a chance our stuff
      might catch on. Everyone (anyone) been to SoundClick to check out our
      stuff? We've got 5 of our 6 songs from the demo on there. I know it's
      old news but I'm still into it.
      http://www.soundclick.com/bands/1/chocolatezulu_music.htm
      anyway, i hope everyone's doing well & I encourage you to check in.
      Lance? Tiff? Cheralyn? We haven't heard from Justin in ages. &
      Shannon, whatever happened to her? There's some people I don't know on
      the list too. Please, introduce yourselves, everyone.

      5