look who's here

  • Adry V
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 10, 2005
      Hi y'all. I see a couple of you are on even now.
      Well, I guess nobody's going to be in the Highland Park neighborhood in
      the next few weeks but Chocolate Zulu is going to be booked there any
      day now. I'll let you know when a date is set in spite of this.

      I wish I had more to say but all I do anymore is this fucking job.
      I saw Ray last night. Good stuff.
      I think I'll go to lunch soon.

      Hope everyone's doing well, or at very least, as well as I am (which
      isn't as bad as I imply). I've got my moments.

      Let's hear it.

      5

    • Kevin & Cheralyn Steger
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 10, 2005
        Helllloooooo...i'm here, yo.

        Sorry, not gonna be in Highland Park in the next few weeks. Let me know the dates anyhow and maybe Kev and I will venture out.

        Don't even talk to me about jobs. I am on day 11 straight. I have lost my f-ing mind. Truly.

        My house is still torn apart. Kitchen is done (just needs paint) and they are working on the master bathroom right now. They tell me that it will be ready Monday. I will believe it when I see it. Then its the front bath and new carpet. I will be so fucking happy when they are done...so will my wallet...we are at $9000 spent now and have another $5000 before we are finished.

        Ray was pretty good. I watched several movies on my trip to FL earlier this week. None of them were worth much.

        Fuck, I'm tired. What's on TV tonight?

        Cheralyn

        Hi y'all. I see a couple of you are on even now.
        Well, I guess nobody's going to be in the Highland Park neighborhood in
        the next few weeks but Chocolate Zulu is going to be booked there any
        day now. I'll let you know when a date is set in spite of this.

        I wish I had more to say but all I do anymore is this fucking job.
        I saw Ray last night. Good stuff.
        I think I'll go to lunch soon.

        Hope everyone's doing well, or at very least, as well as I am (which
        isn't as bad as I imply). I've got my moments.

        Let's hear it.

        5

        broccoli's nothing
        Yahoo! Groups Links
      • Adry V
        Message 3 of 6 , Feb 11, 2005
          I don't have TV. Last night they put on some Dawn of the Dead remake.
          I skipped out. It sounded pretty entertaining but I wouldn't have been
          able to stay up for the whole thing so I ducked out.

          My house went through a major overhaul this week: somebody took out the
          trash. You guys seriously wouldn't believe the dump I live in. Not
          that I do much to try to save it. I have, in the past, but it's
          remarkable how quick any effort I make is absorbed by the
          ever-advancing scum beast. Well, mostly the kitchen & the bathroom.
          Gross.

          So yeah, I'll spread the word & you guys better make it. Is Kevin
          playing with anybody now?

          5

          --- Kevin & Cheralyn Steger <kevncher@...> wrote:

          > Helllloooooo...i'm here, yo.
          >
          > Sorry, not gonna be in Highland Park in the next few weeks. Let me
          > know the dates anyhow and maybe Kev and I will venture out.
          >
          > Don't even talk to me about jobs. I am on day 11 straight. I have
          > lost my f-ing mind. Truly.
          >
          > My house is still torn apart. Kitchen is done (just needs paint) and
          > they are working on the master bathroom right now. They tell me that
          > it will be ready Monday. I will believe it when I see it. Then its
          > the front bath and new carpet. I will be so fucking happy when they
          > are done...so will my wallet...we are at $9000 spent now and have
          > another $5000 before we are finished.
          >
          > Ray was pretty good. I watched several movies on my trip to FL
          > earlier this week. None of them were worth much.
          >
          > Fuck, I'm tired. What's on TV tonight?
          >
          > Cheralyn

        • Kevin & Cheralyn Steger
          Message 4 of 6 , Feb 12, 2005
            nope...just practices in his studio. you should come play with him sometime.

            Message 5 of 6 , Feb 15, 2005
              I'd like to come see where you guys live. Let me know when the house
              is presentable & I'll plan a trip. I can bring my girlfriend with me,
              right?

              Message 6 of 6 , Feb 15, 2005
                sure...you are both welcome. we should have the house finished next month (cross fingers). let us know. i know kev will be excited.

                cheralyn