anal-fisher

  • jaysson shelnutt
    Message 1 of 19 , Sep 11, 2004
      Now i'm a part of the group...naked.Adry's car is extremely hot
      inside.Chicken(at denney's)is delicious yet hard to chew when you
      have just had a tooth taken out.Free movies are fun to fart in.The
      guy behind the concession counter would make a great character actor.
    • Adry V
      Message 2 of 19 , Sep 11, 2004
        I have no idea what this guy is talking about.

        Who else is naked?

        --- jaysson <jaysson5000@...> wrote:

        > Now i'm a part of the group...naked.Adry's car is extremely hot
        > inside.Chicken(at denney's)is delicious yet hard to chew when you
        > have just had a tooth taken out.Free movies are fun to fart in.The
        > guy behind the concession counter would make a great character actor.

      • Kevin & Cheralyn Steger
        Message 3 of 19 , Sep 13, 2004
          not me. i am at work and i think that it might be considered inappropriate. do we even know who this guy is? is this our soy bomb? soccer flasher?

          i do respect that he used the word fart in his intro email. i vote to keep him...i am not the supreme leader, though. adry, should we invite him into the cult and give him his roll of nickles and purple nikes?

          cheralyn

          --- jaysson <jaysson5000@...> wrote:

          > Now i'm a part of the group...naked.Adry's car is extremely hot
          > inside.Chicken(at denney's)is delicious yet hard to chew when you
          > have just had a tooth taken out.Free movies are fun to fart in.The
          > guy behind the concession counter would make a great character actor.

          broccoli's nothing
          Yahoo! Groups Links
        • Adry V
          Message 4 of 19 , Sep 13, 2004
            Can we trust him with our secrets?

            Soy Bomb, tell us who you are.

            5

            (soy bomb?)

            --- Kevin & Cheralyn Steger <kevncher@...> wrote:

            > not me. i am at work and i think that it might be considered
            > inappropriate. do we even know who this guy is? is this our soy
            > bomb? soccer flasher?
            >
            > i do respect that he used the word fart in his intro email. i vote
            > to keep him...i am not the supreme leader, though. adry, should we
            > invite him into the cult and give him his roll of nickles and purple
            > nikes?
            >
            > cheralyn

          • Jaysson Quicksnap
            Message 5 of 19 , Sep 13, 2004
              Soy bomb?I do eat a lot of soy products.They tend to
              make me gassy, but i enjoy that most times.It keeps me
              company during those long hot summer nights.
              I can keep secrets.Secret chicken.

              http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
            • Kevin & Cheralyn Steger
              Message 6 of 19 , Sep 13, 2004
                I guess I am alone in my memories of the guy who jumped on stage with Bob Dylan at the Grammys (???) a few years ago with soy bomb written on his stomach.

                I don't think that it is healthy to be that interested in farting. It is sad to replace companionship with farting....but I suppose that the farting itself may be the contributing factor. Maybe you should get a dog. They like to fart a lot as well.

                Who gives a fuck about keeping secrets. I think that we should let him in just so that it will be easier to decide who has to go first when it comes time to drink the kool-ade (though I was thinking that Tang might make more of a statement).

                I hope that the republicans aren't reading this...if you add it to the books that I check out from the library, I am certain to be added to some sort of enemy combatant list.

                Cheralyn

                P.S. George Bush rules! (that oughta throw them off).

                Message 7 of 19 , Sep 13, 2004
                  You have not checked my yahoo profile yet?Aww shucks,i
                  could have carried this on for much longer.I guess the
                  cat will most likely be "out of the bag" as they say,
                  which is probably a good thing because its not my
                  cat.Poor bag kitty, run, go free!

                  http://vote.yahoo.com
                • Kevin & Cheralyn Steger
                  Message 8 of 19 , Sep 14, 2004
                    So, are you gonna stick around or are you gonna use us for a while and then run away like the rest? Bastards!

                    Where the fuck are the rest of you anyhow?

                    Message 9 of 19 , Sep 14, 2004
                      I vote we keep him as our mascot. well come a bored.

                      :)

                      Kevin & Cheralyn Steger wrote:

                      >So, are you gonna stick around or are you gonna use us for a while and then run away like the rest? Bastards!
                      >
                      >Where the fuck are the rest of you anyhow?

                    • Kevin & Cheralyn Steger
                      Message 10 of 19 , Sep 14, 2004
                        We can make him cruise director and he can be in charge of events on the lido deck.

                        I vote we keep him as our mascot. well come a bored.

                        :)

                        Kevin & Cheralyn Steger wrote:

                        >So, are you gonna stick around or are you gonna use us for a while and then run away like the rest? Bastards!
                        >
                        >Where the fuck are the rest of you anyhow?

                        broccoli's nothing
                        Yahoo! Groups Links
                      • fire drake
                        Message 11 of 19 , Sep 14, 2004
                          i don't know about anybody else, but i've been dodging
                          hurricanes. well, not dodging exactly, but i've been
                          up on the roof of my house playing with the shingles.
                          i could have used more sealant, but it didn't leak
                          when either of the 'canes passed through. took down a
                          tree, but luckily missed my house by a couple of feet
                          because the wind was blowing from a favourable
                          direction at the time. it was Charlie that did it.
                          sustained winds at 105. gusts probably 125. good thing
                          it weakened before it got here. Frances wasn't so bad,
                          just took a long long time to go away. only lost power
                          for 16 hours in it, though. lost it for 2 days after
                          Charley. others were less lucky about that.

                          -- lance

                          Message 12 of 19 , Sep 14, 2004
                            I prefer to stick around AND use you.The best of both
                            worlds.Have you checked my profile yet?

                          • Tiffany Larabee
                            Message 13 of 19 , Sep 14, 2004
                              i checked.

                              nice hair. and art.

                              he's cute. can we keep him? ;-)

                              Jaysson Quicksnap wrote:

                              >I prefer to stick around AND use you.The best of both
                              >worlds.Have you checked my profile yet?

                              >broccoli's nothing
                              >Yahoo! Groups Links
                              >

                              >.

                            • Kevin & Cheralyn Steger
                              Message 14 of 19 , Sep 15, 2004
                                You'd better watch the fuck out because I hear that Ivan is coming to town and that guy always leaves destruction in his wake :) Sounds like you need to come for a vacation to California. The earthquakes really aren't that bad.

                                I have looked at new guys profile but I don't know if I know him. I'm old and my memory is shot from all of the hard drugs. Is it Evad? Ken? Fuck, I'm lost.

                                Cheralyn

                                Message 15 of 19 , Sep 15, 2004
                                  We can keep him. For a little while at least. But you kids have to
                                  remember to feed him. I don't want to log on one day & find him dead
                                  of neglect.

                                  Wait & see what we can do. & hear. I think there's a future in it.

                                  Anyone else seen Garden State? I've seen it six times now. I hated
                                  it. Just kidding.

                                  I went to a Dodger game last week. They won. So many little things
                                  happening. I've been watching the series Freaks & Geeks on DVD. I
                                  never saw any of it before. It's not bad. I could use a smoke right
                                  now. & a nap. I got my driver's license again (again). I'm going to
                                  apply for a job as a roaming projectionist.

                                  I'm super, thanks for asking.

                                  5

                                  --- Tiffany Larabee <tiffany@...> wrote:

                                  > i checked.
                                  >
                                  > nice hair. and art.
                                  >
                                  > he's cute. can we keep him? ;-)
                                  >

                                  > Jaysson Quicksnap wrote:
                                  >
                                  > >I prefer to stick around AND use you.The best of both
                                  > >worlds.Have you checked my profile yet?

                                  > >broccoli's nothing
                                  > >Yahoo! Groups Links
                                  > >

                                  > >.

                                • fire drake
                                  Message 16 of 19 , Sep 15, 2004
                                    Cheralyn, i could use a vacation in another country.
                                    California is not far enough. a vacation from politics
                                    and McDonald's would be even better than a vacation
                                    from hurricanes. i don't know if there is any place i
                                    can get away from McDonald's.
                                    but i'm sure willing to try.

                                    http://mail.yahoo.com
                                  • Tiffany Larabee
                                    Message 17 of 19 , Sep 16, 2004
                                      holy crap my yahoo profile hadn't been updated in ... well ... it said
                                      i'm 26 which is slightly inaccurate. anway, thanks to our new friend
                                      sending me over to the profiles page, i'm all updated. small miracles.

                                      fire drake wrote:

                                      >Cheralyn, i could use a vacation in another country.
                                      >California is not far enough. a vacation from politics
                                      >and McDonald's would be even better than a vacation
                                      >from hurricanes. i don't know if there is any place i
                                      >can get away from McDonald's.
                                      >but i'm sure willing to try.

                                      >.

                                    • Kevin & Cheralyn Steger
                                      Message 18 of 19 , Sep 16, 2004
                                        Well, my best friend and my stepmom and myself are going to England and France for 10 days in the spring. Is that far enough for you?

                                        I wouldn't be surprised to find a Mc Donalds already on Mars just waiting for us to start populating the place.

                                        Politics are probably all fired up in good ol Florida. We are pretty much forgotten in liberal old California.

                                        I went to the dentist this morning and my teeth are killing me. They did not hurt before I went to the Dentist. This sucks.

                                        Cheralyn

                                        Message 19 of 19 , Sep 16, 2004
                                          i saw a photo not long ago that showed a Starbuck's
                                          right next to and in the same building as a portal
                                          that leads to Westminster Abbey.
                                          perhaps somewhere in the Scottish highlands would be
                                          better.

                                          http://mail.yahoo.com