no time like the past

  • Adry V
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 12, 2004
      Hi all.
      Some things happened.
      I went to see what was the last message I sent & there was nothing
      conclusive.
      I got a car. See attachment. I don't know what file format that is
      but it probably won't work.
      Also I got a promotion at work, if you can believe that. A big new
      desk & all new duties. I mean REAL new, like as of today. Now I need
      a new wardrobe.
      & I probably mentioned the raise. If I didn't, I got a raise.
      Pretty cool.

      Anyway, I guess that's me for today. Luckiest man alive. Now I just
      need a new radiator & fan switch. & there's the new girlfriend. Heh.

      Write Back!

      5