Long time no chat!

  • Tiffany Larabee
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 17, 2004
      Hey fellow broccoli-onians or whatever we're called. It took me
      until now to realize I was still subscribed with an old (non-active)
      email address! Sorry!

      I'm still alive and kicking, but barely some days. I'm in school
      again, psychology major this time. Too much math to go along with
      computer science. Not my cup of tea, you know.

      I do have a new website up and running if anyone cares to take a
      look. http://www.reticens.com

      I'm going to go catch up with all the emails I never got now! I
      missed this group!

      Much love.

      Tiffany
    • Adry V
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 19, 2004
        You're in luck because we haven't had much to say. Shouldn't take too
        long to catch up. But in there you should see evidence that we (well,
        I anyway) missed you too.
        I'll check out your site for sure. I hope there's plenty of poetry on
        it. I've started writing it again. I could use a new source to steal
        from.
        Good to have you back.

        5

        P.S. I don't know what we'd be called either, but I'm damn sure it's
        not that!

        --- Tiffany Larabee <tnblarabee@...> wrote:
        > Hey fellow broccoli-onians or whatever we're called. It took me
        > until now to realize I was still subscribed with an old (non-active)
        > email address! Sorry!
        >
        > I'm still alive and kicking, but barely some days. I'm in school
        > again, psychology major this time. Too much math to go along with
        > computer science. Not my cup of tea, you know.
        >
        > I do have a new website up and running if anyone cares to take a
        > look. http://www.reticens.com
        >
        > I'm going to go catch up with all the emails I never got now! I
        > missed this group!
        >
        > Much love.
        >
        > Tiffany

        > --------------------~-->
        > http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/rf.olB/TM

      • Tiffany Larabee
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 19, 2004
          I haven't put any poetry up on that site yet. Check it out anyway, but
          if you want to read my latest stuff let me know and I"ll email it to
          you. ;) Of course, I want to read yours too.

          Nice to know I was missed.

          <3

          Tiffany

          Adry V wrote:

          >You're in luck because we haven't had much to say. Shouldn't take too
          >long to catch up. But in there you should see evidence that we (well,
          >I anyway) missed you too.
          >I'll check out your site for sure. I hope there's plenty of poetry on
          >it. I've started writing it again. I could use a new source to steal
          >from.
          >Good to have you back.
          >
          >5
          >
          >P.S. I don't know what we'd be called either, but I'm damn sure it's
          >not that!
          >
          >--- Tiffany Larabee <tnblarabee@...> wrote:
          >

          >>Hey fellow broccoli-onians or whatever we're called. It took me
          >>until now to realize I was still subscribed with an old (non-active)
          >>email address! Sorry!
          >>
          >>I'm still alive and kicking, but barely some days. I'm in school
          >>again, psychology major this time. Too much math to go along with
          >>computer science. Not my cup of tea, you know.
          >>
          >>I do have a new website up and running if anyone cares to take a
          >>look. http://www.reticens.com
          >>
          >>I'm going to go catch up with all the emails I never got now! I
          >>missed this group!
          >>
          >>Much love.
          >>
          >>Tiffany
          >>

          >>------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
          >>--------------------~-->
          >>Make a clean sweep of pop-up ads. Yahoo! Companion Toolbar.
          >>Now with Pop-Up Blocker. Get it for free!
          >>http://us.click.yahoo.com/L5YrjA/eSIIAA/yQLSAA/rf.olB/TM

          >broccoli's nothing
          >Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Kevin & Cheralyn Steger
          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 19, 2004
            I can tell that this is going to be a shit week. I came into work today to find a dead mouse in my trash can. It is nice and smelly due to the high temperatures. It smells like ass in here. I almost can't work. I have sent my assistant out for lysol. Damn...how can something so tiny smell so big?

            Adry, Kevin is trying to get in touch with Ivan. Do you have a phone number for him? You guys still need to come out and visit before it gets cold and you can't enjoy the pool.

            What about broccolians? or broccolites?

            We watched an A&E special on Jim Jones on Friday. I think that we should start one of those doomsday cults. No ball cutting offing like those Heaven's Gate people though (see, i'm there for you boys). We won't ever have to actually kill ourselves because we can pick some comet that is only set to come back in like 1000 years. Adry, you can be the leader. I would like to be secretary-treasurer. Who's in? (C'mon Lance, this has to be on your to do list....)

            Cheralyn

            Message 5 of 5 , Jul 19, 2004
              All right, it's like this: Take every little particle that makes up
              the mouse & convert it into a stink particle. That makes a lot of
              stink.

              I could go for Broccolites. That seems reasonable.

              Ooh, a pool. I'm sold.

              What will be the gimmick our cult has? I don't want anything
              vegetable-related. No purple shoes either. Consider the topic open.

              Yours,
              The leader of the cult (vroom vroom)