Re: [broccoli] I am an idiot

  • Adry V
    Message 1 of 19 , Jun 1, 2004
      Yes, this is still the Nothing list. Just because Broccoli is dead it
      doesn't make him any less nothing.

      I wish there was more going on in my life too. Something to talk
      about. All I've got right now is the Lakers. Going to the Finals
      again. & I went & saw Soul Plane on Sunday. I was hoping for a lot
      more.
      Though I hadn't seen her in weeks, I went up into the canyon to meet up
      with Doriandra & the kids & bring them some food. They were climbing &
      such. I climbed up the rock & back & made paint brushes out of bamboo.
      My roommate pulled all the carpet out of the music room. It was the
      only room in the house with carpet, & the one room that could use it.
      Now it's a nice hardwood floor like the rest of the house. Nice &
      echoey.

      Nope, I was right, nothing to talk about. Next...?

      <http://rd.yahoo.com/SIG=1290ug5j9/M=295920.4923769.6125018.4804107/D=groups/S=1705240555:HM/EXP=1085878621/A=2161811/R=0/SIG=127l12sfl/*http://visitors.thehistorychannelclub.com/home.asp?promotion=9I4YATX2>

      http://messenger.yahoo.com/