was I ever there at all?

  • Adry V
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 26, 2004
      broccoli died
      the other night
      I've heard it said
      he never cried
      if he had they would have found him
      & saved his life

      The household is now wired. Back to these pointless emails at random
      times throughout the day & night. What's everyone else up to? I wnet
      & saw Eternal Sunshine etc. & I got a desk at work. In a real office
      & everything. & I bought a new guitar today. Oh, & we got cable.
      Hello again.

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/filing.html
    • fire drake
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 27, 2004
        howdy. welcome back to the world of the connected.

        i briefly had the use of my neighbor's broadband
        service, but he has to move. sigh. i was downloading
        at 200 KBps. note the capital 'B'. the actual bad
        part, though, is not having the friend nest door. i'll
        probably be helping him move today or tomorrow if all
        goes as well as possible.