the day before

  • Adry V
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 24, 2003
      Merry Christmas & Feliz Navidad & all that. May you have wishes, & may
      they come true. I know what I want for Christmas: a gun. Any type,
      any size, I just want a real gun that shoots stuff. Have a merry &
      we'll see you before long.
      Peace in the world.

      Adry/Broccoli/David

      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 28, 2003
        an interesting desire. i want a refrigerator, a small
        one.

        __ lance

        http://photos.yahoo.com/