I didnt' mean to ignore you guys.

  • Tiffany Larabee
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2003
      I've been crazy busy lately. I started back to school (15 credits) in
      September. Between that and 4 kids plus babysitting 3 extra....yikes!
      Anyway, we're all doing well. :) Are we the only ones left? Where
      did everyone go?

      Gotta run, school bells a'ringin.

      xoxo
      Tiff
      http://www.reticens.us
    • Adry V
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2003
        I'm pretty sure Jeff's still around. Besides me, Lance & you I don't
        know who else.
        Yeah, busy. I hear that bell ringing a lot too.

        Had the big Halloween show at Cal Arts (an art school in California for
        those of you). I thought we sucked, but damn was it fun. Pharcyde was
        pretty good. I like their drummer.

        Ups & downs otherwise. I'm playing a lot of drums lately & loving it.

        Got to wrap up here at work. It's Hammer time.