to keep from being deleted

  • Adry V
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 16, 2003
      My ninety days must be about up. So here's an update.

      This girl band I've helped put together is coming along nicely. We've
      got about five songs we can get through pretty well, two of which are
      original compositions. The show is on Halloween night in Valencia at
      Cal Arts school. Also appearing is Pharcyde. There was talk of having
      GWAR play, but the novelty wasn't worth the closet space.

      I've been having lots of trouble with the new motorcycle. So I've
      spent the last two days & now this one going through the process of
      cleaning & recoating the inside of the gas tank. I'll find out tonight
      if it will work. I've been getting around somewhat on the little 250
      with the expired registration.

      I've been getting along okay with the lady, but we haven't seen much of
      each other in the last couple of weeks. Once, to be specific. Since
      two Thursdays ago I've spent about two hours with her. She's got a job
      now, & I've got the band practice twice a week, which leaves her less
      than thrilled. I videotaped the practice last night, for what it's
      worth.

      In three months I'll hit two years at one job. I'm due for another
      raise soon, I'm sure. I need a big one this time. We'll see.

      Tiff, how's the family?

      Lance, how's Phoebe?

      Cheralyn, how's Palmdale?

      Anyone else left?

      http://shopping.yahoo.com
    • Usaagi@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 16, 2003
        someone stole Phoebe from me 10 months ago. i haven't seen her since.

        i kept finding catfood left for her in my yard as though they were trying to
        get friendly with her, or as it turns out, to lure her to them. i never did
        catch them putting the food there. this occurred frequently for 3 weeks. then
        they apparently were able to get her one day.

        she was always an outdoor cat, and hated being stuck inside, and always sat
        and stared at the door and climbed in my lap then back to the door if i tried
        to keep her in. pleaded with me in a cat sort of way. the only times she was
        ever content to stay inside was when the weather was very cold. a couple of
        times i was able to keep her in a couple of hours when it was warmer, but realised
        it was torture for her, so i always gave in. usually pretty much right away.
        she would always go out and park herself about 20 feet from the back door, and
        would be happy staying there pretty much most of the day and night. [she was
        12 years old, she had sEEn the neighborhood]. although on the last night i had
        her, it had rained all day, and she stayed inside for a couple of hours while
        i petted her quite a lot. but eventually she just really wanted to be outside
        despite everything still being wet after the rain, so i let her go.