9-12

  • Adry V
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2003
      I was glad to see nobody was making too big a deal of our 9-11 thing
      this year. Nobody around me, anyway.

      I've got two tickets to see Radiohead at the Hollywood Bowl on Sept.
      26. Mmmm, I can't wait. Wait, yes I can. But it should be fun.

      I've started doing a lot of recording over at Stan's house. We began
      our biggest project to date last night: the 7-11 song. So far we've
      done two Leo Cohen covers. They pretty much need just drums now, but
      we'll likely add more before we burn it to disc. It's Stan (my old
      man) engineering & me & the woman performing. It's going to have a
      specific sound overall, I think. The sound of Ovation guitar, good
      mics, digital recording, hand drums & our two distinct voices. We'll
      see what we come up with.

      Well, back to work.

      5

      http://sitebuilder.yahoo.com