tonight is history

  • Adry V
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2003
      Hello, all.

      I'm at a coffee house watching bands as we speak. The second half of a
      bottle of Southern Comfort & a promise that we can get some 'shrooms
      has brought me out to Azusa where my friend Christina works. I've got
      twelve minutes left to do this in. My current roommate Pete said he
      would meet us here but I haven't seen him yet.
      Things are basically the same. I've read four & a half John Steinbeck
      novels in the last two weeks, & I found a copy of Cyrano de Bergerac
      translated by Anthony Burgess. Work is the same, Ivan is living with
      Evad, apparently in their new place in Hollywood. I haven't seen him
      in a week. I'm getting a little writing in here & there on the manual
      typewriter I got in Seattle. Still no shining hope on a place to move
      to. I'm scheduled for an MRI on the 10th to see if I need surgery on
      the shoulder I injured while wrestling the giant Doriandra. No word
      from her in ages. Not since I moved out, anyway. I guess this is at
      least as good as it is bad. I do get a little lonely now & again. I
      met a nice librarian, but nothing has come of it yet. I only have
      three days a week to catch her in, & I haven't been able to read as
      fast as it would take to get all my chances.
      Well, I've got six minutes left on my dollar so here I go. Best of
      everything to everybody.

      5

      =====
      http://www.coutant.com/broccoli