update

  • Adry V
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2002
      Nothing seems to be coming to fruition these days. I'm still living on
      a couch on Alta Vista in Monrovia, I'm still working the job (thank
      god), still not driving, though planning to spring for a motorcycle to
      get back & forth on, I'm still single, & I finally got a haircut.
      Did I tell you I was playing in a band with those guys I live with?
      Fucking amateurs. But at least I'm playing.
      Well, I wanted to let you know something, let you hear from me. I've
      got to go. Almost time to go 'home'. Bye

      5

      =====
      http://www.coutant.com/broccoli

      http://webhosting.yahoo.com