Re: [broccoli] ...& then there were 3

  • Adry V
    Message 1 of 20 , Aug 11 12:03 AM
      You are so right, I'm sure. It does shed a certain light on her; on a
      dark side I had noticed in the beginning. I fear it does mean she
      doesn't care enough about me, & the part about being 'comfortable' fits
      well with my schmancy new job. So here's what's happened: she caught
      me, & I started folding like a box. Dorigami. Yeah, you know where to
      look for details. Remind me. Give me updated visions of the
      unhappiness it will inflict. She never said 'go away.' never. I'm
      getting lost. Hot grandma at work asked me to burn her a Cure CD,
      whatever I had. She listens to KROQ up in the front office, turned
      down real low. It's Saturday night & I should go. Woah, Sunday
      morning. I wasn't ready for that. Well, kind of. I've been working
      toward it. What a blah.

      =====
      http://www.coutant.com/broccoli

      HotJobs - Search Thousands of New Jobs
      http://www.hotjobs.com
    • Cheralyn
      Message 2 of 20 , Aug 11 1:14 PM
        where, oh where, have the broccoli people gone???

        i just finished signing my f-ing tax return. it seems
        i owe the federal government another $781 (on top of
        the 5900 i already gave them) and i owe the state of
        california another $508 (on top of the 1100 i have
        already paid). that means i will pay a total of $8289
        in taxes. that is ridiculous. it sucks...no real big
        deductions...no mortgage, no kids. it's funny how tax
        people do it...the first numbers they gave me were
        frightening. by the time it was whittled down to the
        above numbers i actually felt (for a split second)
        like i was getting an f-ing deal. it's so wrong. oh
        yeah, lets not forget the interest and penalties i
        will end up paying for filing an extension. so
        wonderful.

        david, i hear that you may be moving in up the street?
        are you planning to live solo? where exactly is it?

        how is everyone else doing? i've been sleeping
        entirely too much. i need to get off my butt and go
        get my oil changed. better get outta here. talk to
        you all later.....

        cheralyn

        Message 3 of 20 , Aug 11 1:46 PM
          It's about four houses down from you, on the same side of the street.
          It will be the same gang we have here: Ivan, Gromit & me.
          I won't have to file a return until next year, at which time I hope to
          get most of my money back. & at the rate they're taking it, that
          should be around $2400. I think I'll file with Ivan as a dependent.
          That means he won't get the EIC this time, but I've got to look out, &
          he is basically living off of me.
          Hey, heck of a deal I got here last night. I might go remix some
          songs.

          5

          =====