the broc is back

  • Adry V
    Message 1 of 1 , May 11, 2002
      hey ho friends of the Bro. It eventually worked out, after making
      plans to meet with the cable guy between ten & noon, I got a call at
      noon on the nose saying the guy was running late & would it be okay if
      he comes by at one? I said sure, I'll be here. Then, after 2, someone
      else called & said he was still running late. I went off on some
      tangent about cable guys & cliches & stereotypes about being late, then
      I said, when I realized the guy was drifting, "Yeah, that'll be fine.
      I'll be here all day." He came around 2.20 & couldn't find a way to
      the back where 'the box' was, so I got him back there with the help of
      the handyman, then there were various other problems & finally, at
      7.30, everything (including this here) was up & running. & I almost
      finished David Sedaris' "Me Talk Pretty One Day" in the mean time. Now
      we've got basic cable in two rooms & cable internet right here. Wow,
      it's like a long-time dream come true. How many times can that happen
      to one person in a lifetime? I'm on my way to finding out. Don't hate
      me because I'm beautiful. That's not the problem.
      There's a lot more where this came from. It's good to be back.

      5

      =====
      http://www.coutant.com/broccoli/

      LAUNCH - Your Yahoo! Music Experience