(evil laughter)

  • Adry V
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2002
      My plan is coming to fruition. These foolish mortals are being taken
      in by my human impersonation. Soon I will rise to a position of power
      from which I can destroy them all & that which they hold sacred. Plus
      I can get my nails done.
      I went to church on Sunday. Not an unusual time to go to church,
      particularly since it was Easter Sunday. The unusual part was me being
      there. I've decided we can no longer use profanity on this list, nor
      shall we speak of unholy things. Let us share our love & the
      appreciation we enjoy of God's beautiful creations.

      I got a party to play on the 13th. This one's my responsibility. So,
      yeah, I hope it happens.

      Anyway, Dan's ready to go so so am I. Good luck getting knocked up
      everybody.

      5

      =====
      http://www.coutant.com/broccoli/

      http://taxes.yahoo.com/
    • Usaagi@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2002
        no profanity? get real dude, April 1 is already over.

        everything iS holy but neither the church nor religion have anything to do
        with its divinity.

        i point out to you that you used the word 'evil' in the subject line.

        :)

        bye now
      • Adry V
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 5, 2002
          --- Usaagi@... wrote:

          > no profanity? get real dude, April 1 is already over.
          >
          > everything iS holy but neither the church nor religion have anything
          > to do
          > with its divinity.
          >
          > i point out to you that you used the word 'evil' in the subject line.
          >
          > :)

          Well, I wanted to see who would call my bluff. Sometimes crazy people
          do crazy things so you never know, but I figure you guys imagine you
          know me better than that. I'm not going to be the one to break the
          rule, so there ya go. Take it away.

          5

          =====

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 8, 2002
            Wow, nothing.

            It turns out there's no party this weekend. I'm slightly relieved. I
            wasn't much prepared at all. I could only remember the first verse of
            'Whip It.' I did memorize all of 'Last Night' by the Strokes.
            Besides, none of my friends were going to make it anyway. Dave has a
            show somewhere else, Jaqui's got a birthday to celebrate, & Ivan will
            probably spend the week downtown. He will for sure now. Ah well.

            So I've got some more cooking footage, I've got a very effective sound
            recording method, & I got another one of the VCRs to work again. Plus
            Stan ordered the adapter I need for the video mixer, so I should be
            well on my way to being able to do some real video editing. I can't
            wait to start learning how. I get a thrill just watching the digital
            audio synch up with the analog video & I can't wait to see all of it
            working together to create something more than total bedroom
            improvisation. The way the mixer works allows me to switch between
            video sources while maintaining a continuous music &/or sound bed & I
            can mix in a mic on top of that for voice-over narration-type stuff.
            Yep, that's the video's source sound, an additional music input, & a
            mic besides. I am looking forward to having samples to send out to you
            all. I haven't sent any tapes of the 8-track recordings I've done,
            have I? Can I get another address check, & now that I have money I can
            afford tapes & postage & all. Hell, maybe I can even FedEx them from
            work. Anybody who wants tapes, kick down with the street digits.

            I've thought about God but I haven't asked it for anything.

            5

            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 8, 2002
              assuming 'it' exists

              no change