Re: hello!

  • broccoli
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1 10:10 AM
      check out cheralyn. the fan base. send me links to the pages of people
      you yell at. those should be fun.

      --
      broccoli
      _________________________________
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 1 10:40 AM
        Mrs. Zima wrote:

        > i don't understand the loafer. hmmmmmm.....

        all ivan kept saying was, "nice shoe."

        --
        broccoli
        _________________________________
        none of the above is to be taken too seriously.
        http://members.tripod.com/broccoli99/
      • Mrs. Zima

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 1 11:32 AM
            broccoli wrote:

            > check out cheralyn. the fan base.

            i don't understand the loafer. hmmmmmm.....

            > send me links to the pages of people
            > you yell at. those should be fun.

            if any of you local people were watching the 11 o'clock news last
            night you would have seen the people i deal with everyday. there was
            a big race this weekend in palmdale called the battle of the imports.
            these idiots took it upon themselves to destroy a motel. cops came in
            in full riot gear. now you know why i am such a cranky bitch all of
            the time. if you want to find the people i yell at go to any
            collection agency website. i'm sure you can find them there. i don't
            understand how businesses can bounce checks for $400. give me a
            fucking break. pathetic.