Re: screenname

  • Adry V
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2001
      People be splittin. I don't have much I can do. If I had the fucking
      web at my house... but that's another story.
      We had an interesting guest speaker this week. That last fool was a
      waste off ucking time. I need a nap.

      --- Usaagi@... wrote:
      > In a message dated 10/8/01 7:54:56 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
      > adry_5@...
      > writes:
      >
      > > nothin. I was just messing with a new person
      >
      > half of the old ones seem to have disappeared.
      >
      > love, lance

      =====
      http://www.coutant.com/broccoli/

      http://personals.yahoo.com
    • Adry V
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 10, 2001
        YEP, I CAME TO SCHOOL WITH A LEFTOVER-FROM-LAsT-NIGHT vodka &
        cranberry. I tried to give blood, but because I told her I was drunk
        already (not really what I said) she said I should come back after 24
        hours or something. She's a phlebotomist. She said it's better to
        just be honest.
        I went & passed out on a table on the smoking patio of the CC building.
        I think I'm going to have to miss class tonight because it's my
        brother's birthday.
        I've got to go. Enjoy. (?)

        5

        =====