new addy for usaagi Re: [broccoli] hi yall

  • Usaagi@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2001
      hey broccoli, and hi to everybody else, too.

      i'm switching to netzero, too, so my new addy is feuerdrache@...

      you may have got 'round the Juno thing, but netzero says theyre merging with
      juno in a few months. what that will change, i dunno. maybe nothing.
      the current free service downloads webpages faster than aol has done for me
      in the past.

      i tried to switch my broccoli group account at the yahoo site, but it wont do
      anything but tell me i must accept cookies, and i had already switched on
      cookie acceptance just for those dear little altruistic folk at yahoo. any
      suggestions?

      just for curiosity, maybe i should try to post here from my nz mail. it ought
      to work, but i wouldnt be able to see it except from aol which i'm going to
      cancel, but havent yet.

      later, all

      lance