Re: [broccoli] straight outta compton

  • Ichabod Broccoli
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2001
      --- "blue & not you." <fathomless@...> wrote:

      > ouch.
      >
      > it's like saying that about payne stewart. how
      > would you feel?!!!

      Dead, whatever that feels like.

      (who's Payne Stewart?)

      http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/
    • Cheralyn
      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 5, 2001
        Hello kids~

        Payne Stewart was a golfer. I don't deal with the
        Nascar folks directly here at Thermal but I know they
        are really broken up about Earnhardt. I bet we will
        get to memorialize him at the SEMA show in Vegas.
        Fun, Fun, Fun.

        It's fucking raining. I can't stand it anymore.

        We let this girl move into our backhouse. She is a
        bartender. It's a two-fold plan. Less rent and free
        drinks. Kevin is like a modern day Jack Tripper.

        What's up with kids these days shooting up their
        schools? Hey, highschool sucked back in my day but
        you didn't go on a killing rampage. You just made it
        through and reminded yourself that you only had to do
        it for 4 years. It makes me afraid to have kids.

        Does anyone want to teach me html? I am going to take
        some classes so I can start doing the updates to the
        Thermal website (because I don't already have enough
        to do).

        I'm getting the hell outta here.

        Peace out!
        C-Dog