windy curse

  • fuquaa@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 1, 2001
      << so nothing new years-y special. it was good, though, 'cause i really had
      tone it. i needed to be with people who obviously cared about me muchly
      instead of mingling with people i like but would never call on the phone
      (yknow the type). >>

      i never call anyone on the phone, (this is bad) but here is my new phone
      number if anyone wants to call me. all calls will be limited to 30 minutes,
      due to the sharing of the phone line between 3 people. one of them an
      internet junkie. i would much rather you just fly down here and hang out,
      though. i Hate the telephone. the waves give me bad dreams. electrocution.
      alligators.

      407.834.8034

      and the land is

      100 e. citrus street
      altamonte springs, fl
      32701

      no one has become a grown up while i was away, right? i'll get off this
      motherfucker. i swear.

      i feel a haiku coming on.

      xo,justin
    • Dixienarco@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2001
        you don't mind if I write through Sue's account? I'm having trouble getting
        online these days.

        nope, no grownups that I know of, though Cheralyn's in some danger when she
        moves to Palmdale.

        I think Lance singlehandedly kept this list alive when we all got struck off.
        I'll either be dead or better soon, & hopefully splendid stories will come
        from everyone when the holiday stink blows clear.

        Haiku address is all-haiku@egroups.com, I'm pretty sure. I'll need to launch
        some other software to find out. but I will. wait, no...

        *

        okay, we'll see in a sec (I guess you already know) if that works.

        I volunteered last night to write for a magazine called the Anorexic Press.
        This girl is, uh... she's friendly. & very needy. She comes over sometimes.
        She brings me weed. It was the least I could do. She says we (brothers)
        are part of her destiny & she just knows that because otherwise we wouldn't
        all be here together. Or something. You should have seen how excited she
        got when I said, "can I write for your magazine?" It was the only decent
        thing to say after how much shameless promotion she poured about it, writing
        poems on my refrigerator with those magnet words & then writing them down in
        a purple velvet-bound notebook "for the magazine." I don't know how many
        times she said the name of it, but it felt like she wanted me to ask about it
        so she could talk about it. Am I being pretentious? I found out yesterday I
        didn't really know what that word meant. I thought it was a form of
        pretense, which suggests deceit. There's nothing dishonest in... nevermind.
        just something that's been loading my mind for decades.

        okay, this aol is creeping me out. I've gotta run. I applied for a job
        today. I really don't want it.

        broccoli
        www.coutant.com/broccoli
      • blue & not you.
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 6, 2001
          grownups are strange.

          they are not fond of shoes without socks, much less sandals without socks.
          apparently matt lauer is the number one authority on footwear.

          congratulations, lance. you are a lifeline to broccoli.

          i hate retail. i think i should volunteer to write for the magazine my
          supposed soul mate runs. oh wait.

          jobs suck. but you get to spend a lot of time with very interesting people.

          but gwen stefani sucks just in general. there is nothing good about her.

          champagne is incredibly good. it's like i'm discovering this for the first
          time or something.