Re: [broccoli] life like weeds.

  • broccoli
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 3, 2000
      Jackie wasn't flirting. That's just how she is with people she considers
      friends. Hell, they've known each other long enough.
      Well, I'm sorry for Kevin, having to be back in it like that. From
      listening to Ivan, it must really suck being in that band. But as you
      say, I stay out of it.
      I don't know what Steph thinks of Amber, but I would be surprised if she
      EVER liked her much.

      Well, happy finally-free-of-British-opression day, everyone. Maybe Kevin
      will wind up with his own Independence soon, too. Honestly, I think
      without Kevin, Ivan would leave the band, too.

      Cheralyn said:

      >i guess rick came over and kissed his ass and tried to
      >pay him to go to the show on sunday ($100 plus he
      >would guarantee kev would be back for work on sunday).
      > he just doesn't seem to understand that the reason
      >why kevin wasn't playing the show is because he
      >couldn't find anyone to cover his shift (it is a
      >holiday weekend after all) and so calling in sick
      >would just make it worse. he told rick that a week
      >before the show...plenty of time for him to cancel.
      >kevin is a very loyal and responsible person so to do
      >something like that is just not in his personality.
      >it wasn't about money or anything like that. i guess
      >he's back in but he isn't happy. i try and stay outta
      >it. so do steph and amber hate each other now. i
      >hear amber threw a beer in steph's face. what a
      >bitch. rick said that the fight happened because
      >jackie was flirting with rick. gross.

      http://www.coutant.com/broccoli/
    • Cheralyn
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 3, 2000

        --- broccoli <broccoli99@...> wrote:
        > wow, he quit? that's pretty heavy. was that
        > because of Rick, too?
        >
        > Cheralyn said:
        >
        > >no, but of course rick is at the heart of it. he
        > came
        > >by and insisted kevin give him all of the tongue
        > money
        > >to fix his van so they can go to sf (without
        > kevin...i
        > >guess playing one show is more important than
        > loyalty)
        > >this weekend. kevin quit tongue and he seems
        > really
        > >serious about it.
        > >
        > >--- broccoli <broccoli99@...> wrote:
        > >> well all right. now you're talking. dating Rick
        > >> seems like a pretty
        > >> horrible form of torment. I didn't used to think
        > >> Jenny was so bad, but
        > >> then I never really knew her. I heard Ivan on
        > the
        > >> phone just now saying
        > >> Kevin's pissed. did he have to date Rick or
        > >> something?

        > telling
        > two
        > where

        > legs).
        > >> If
        > is
        > >> not
        > &
        > >> the
        > know...

        > my
        > the
        > from

        > >> when
        > (dumb
        > >> still
        > >> her

        > >> anywhere!

        > >> accidental deletes,

        > trying
        > >> @Backup.
        > >>

        >>http://click.egroups.com/1/5669/13/_/479808/_/962319826/

        > >> http://www.coutant.com/broccoli/

        > >Get Yahoo! Mail - Free email you can access from
        > anywhere!
        > >http://mail.yahoo.com/

        > >Special Offer-Earn 300 Points from MyPoints.com for
        > trying @Backup
        > >Get automatic protection and access to your
        > important computer files.
        > >Install today:

        > >broccoli's nothing
        > >

        > http://www.coutant.com/broccoli/

        http://invites.yahoo.com/
      • broccoli
        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 3, 2000
          I'm not saying our independence is a good thing, necessarily; just hoping
          the day upon which our country legally celebrates the separation is a
          happy one for you all.

          Tongue's not a bad band, they're just. . . well, um... okay, they're a
          bad band. They used to be.... nope, they've always sucked. Ah well.
          Ivan writes some good songs, but they can't seem to get out of doing crap
          like Bad Monkey & I Hate Cops. Okay, I'm exaggerating. They don't suck.
          They could be a lot better, though. Like Press Darlings. & Liz could
          try singing sometime... Please don't pass this on, Cheralyn. Kevin
          would probably agree somewhat, but they're all my friends (even Rick), &
          I don't want... well, you know. Hey, forget I said any of it. Yeah,
          that's it.

          Hey, guess what. I now officially have the www.coutant.com/broccoli/ url
          for my site. it's not just that jump page over to Earthlink. I'm still
          working on uploading & editing everything for it. It'll probably take me
          a while...

        • Usaagi@aol.com