Re: [broccoli]

  • broccoli
    Message 1 of 8 , May 31, 2000
      i like Sprite (a coca-cola product).

      Usaagi@... said:

      >i liKE cocacola

      >Hot off the press- summer's here!
      >School's out and it's sizzling hot. Whether you're planning a
      >graduation party, a summer brunch, or simple birthday party,
      >shop GreatEntertaining.com before your next celebration.
      >
      >broccoli's nothing

      http://www.coutant.com/broccoli/
    • broccoli
      Message 2 of 8 , May 31, 2000
        aah, i think we have a love connection. poster kids for Broccoli Singles.

        boy did I have a couple days.
        nice to be back, too, though.

        Usaagi@... said:

        >hmm... your husband might prove to be an obstacle. i mean, longdistance
        >electronically maintained relationships are not quite fully satisfying, so
        >proximity would have to occur sometime. still, my car could use a pair of
        >mufflers; it might be worth the risk.

        http://www.coutant.com/broccoli/
      • Cheralyn
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 1, 2000

          > say cheralyn, do you like pop-secret homestyle
          > popcorn?

          popcorn is my favorite food.

          > hmm... your husband might prove to be an obstacle. i
          > mean, longdistance
          > electronically maintained relationships are not
          > quite fully satisfying, so
          > proximity would have to occur sometime.

          we will send you a greyhound bus ticket (only the best
          for you, baby). kevin and i will keep you as a
          houseboy...if you get my meaning.

          > still, my
          > car could use a pair of
          > mufflers; it might be worth the risk.