Re: [broccoli] vegecide

  • Ick Broccoli
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5 8:38 PM
      Hi. Broccoli here. I told you I would write every day, & I may have, but I
      don't think so. Anyway, now I'm writing to you all. um, we're still looking
      for shows & ways into Canada & stuff. Everybody's reasonably fine. We've had
      one decent show & met some really nice people. We're in Portland Oregon
      right now, at a house of the friends of Kevin (tour manager guy). We're
      going to Seattle tomorrow & then we start trying to get into Canada. I guess
      Ivan's pissed at me for something I couldn't do before I left, as if I don't
      have problems enough. Well. If he doesn't want to talk to me, I won't call
      him.

      I don't know what to say. I need a drink.