abandoned!

  • broccoli
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 2, 1999
      There's a little cemetary down the road from where my mom lives in
      Montana. I mean little. There's only 5 or 6 people buried there. One of
      them sports the last name Fuqua. They let you bury your dead wherever you
      want to up there.
      You guys all heavily into your Christmas plans or something? Jeez.

    • electric flux
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 5, 1999
        i'm here.

        sorta.

        the phone bastards didn't install our phone. bother. so another weekend
        without wires. nrrr..

        on the brighter side, justin's gonna sleep next to me in feburary until he
        stops needing to sleep.

        anyone need any books?

        b.

        cheralyn! pop up!
      • Stan Coutant
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 5, 1999
          What sort(s) of books?

          On 12/5/99 1:46 PM, electric flux at fathomless@... wrote:

          > From: "electric flux" <fathomless@...>
          >
          > i'm here.
          >
          > sorta.
          >
          > the phone bastards didn't install our phone. bother. so another weekend
          > without wires. nrrr..
          >
          > on the brighter side, justin's gonna sleep next to me in feburary until he
          > stops needing to sleep.
          >
          > anyone need any books?
          >
          > b.
          >

          > cheralyn! pop up!
        • broccoli
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 5, 1999
            i want lots of books. i'm tearing through them like mad these days. i've
            just finished the third Kurt Vonnegut novel i've begun this week. can you
            get Slaughterhouse 5?

            electric flux said:

            >anyone need any books?
          • electric flux
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 6, 1999
              i can get you slaughterhouse five for about three or four dollars. want it?

              or a better copy for more. but whatever.
              neat.

              shannnnnnnboo.

              the house next door to me is on fire. i'm not kidding.
            • Mrs. Zima
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 7, 1999
                david~

                i've got slaughterhouse 5 and i will let you borrow
                it...if you want.

                cheralyn

              • broccoli
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 8, 1999
                  thanks, but i kinda have a collection going & i think i'll add to it.
                  maybe i should read it first, though. what's this about passing out &
                  chest pains?
                  i got a parking ticket.

                  incidentally, blu, used is preferable. an old paperback would be nice.
                  oh, & if you could check on isbn #0440054834, let me know how much it is,
                  any condition. thanks.

                  bro