325Re: [BroadBayMEGen] Yattaw-Kaler property question.

  • Benner
    Feb 22, 2008

      Sent: Friday, February 22, 2008 8:31 AM
      Subject: RE: [BroadBayMEGen] Yattaw-Kaler property question.

      Florance Lillian Yattaw  June 16, 1904 birth/death date
      Infant Yattaw June 20, 1913 birth/death date

      Also, do you have any info on a Hiriam/Hiram Black?
          married Violet Agnes Yattaw (b November 08, 1917 in Rockland)

      Patty Johnson

      Education is the most important subject which we as people, can be engaged in..--Abraham Lincoln

      =====================================
      Sorry Patty,
      I find no Yattaws buried in any Waldoboro cemetery. I searched some places, (Social Security and U.S. Search websites), for Hiram Black and found no Maine connections. Same with Violet.
      I searched my Benner database for Yattaw and found only the following;

      Myron Ralph Benner Dec.30,1915-Aug.29,1984

      (his 2nd wife) Goldie (Yattaw) Putansu 1914, Waldoboro, Maine-Oct.29,1997, South Thomaston, Maine

      Myron and Goldie were married Dec.24,1963.

      Goldie was a daughter of Frank and Elizabeth (Kaler) Yattaw of Waldoboro, Maine.

      Goldie’s first husband was Frederick Putansu. He died in 1961.

      Myron is buried in St. George, Maine.

      Goldie is buried in North Parish Cemetery, Willey’s Corner, in St. George, Maine.

      -mark benner-

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic