324RE: [BroadBayMEGen] Yattaw-Kaler property question.

  • Patty Johnson
    Feb 22 5:31 AM
      Florance Lillian Yattaw  June 16, 1904 birth/death date
      Infant Yattaw June 20, 1913 birth/death date

      Also, do you have any info on a Hiriam/Hiram Black?
          married Violet Agnes Yattaw (b November 08, 1917 in Rockland)

      Patty Johnson

      Education is the most important subject which we as people, can be engaged in..--Abraham Lincoln

      > To: BroadBayMEGen@yahoogroups.com
      > From: benner3@...
      > Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 01:19:03 -0500
      > Subject: Re: [BroadBayMEGen] Yattaw-Kaler property question.

      Need to know the score, the latest news, or you need your HotmailĀ®-get your "fix". Check it out.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic