322Re: [BroadBayMEGen] Yattaw-Kaler property question.

  • Benner
    Feb 21, 2008
      From: "Patty" <nynexesa@...>
      To: <BroadBayMEGen@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, February 21, 2008 6:01 PM
      Subject: [BroadBayMEGen] Yattaw-Kaler property question.

      Not only do I have a Schwartz connection to Waldoboro, I have a
      Yattaw-Kaler connection. My great grandmother Rose Yattaw (of NY)
      married Melvin Schwartz/Black (son of Jacob and Jershua Schwartz).
      Rose's brother Frank Yattaw also came from NY and married (12/27/1902)
      Elizabeth Florence Kaler (Parents were John Kaler and Florence
      Watson). They were given land by her parents to live on in Waldoboro.
      Two of their children died as infants and are buried on land across
      from their old house. Does anyone know where their house was? When
      Frank and Elizabeth passed away they were living in Rockport.

      Do you have the names of these infants? If I have in my database their
      places of burial, I would know the location of their property; but I require
      the children's names to do this search. Other than that you'll have to visit
      the Registry of Deeds in Wiscasset to find this Kaler, (or was that
      Yattaw?), property.
      -mark benner-
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic