321Yattaw-Kaler property question.

  • Patty
    Feb 21, 2008
      Not only do I have a Schwartz connection to Waldoboro, I have a
      Yattaw-Kaler connection. My great grandmother Rose Yattaw (of NY)
      married Melvin Schwartz/Black (son of Jacob and Jershua Schwartz).
      Rose's brother Frank Yattaw also came from NY and married (12/27/1902)
      Elizabeth Florence Kaler (Parents were John Kaler and Florence
      Watson). They were given land by her parents to live on in Waldoboro.
      Two of their children died as infants and are buried on land across
      from their old house. Does anyone know where their house was? When
      Frank and Elizabeth passed away they were living in Rockport.
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic