313Re: City, Town, County Records

  • fenchel387
    Feb 7, 2008
      Mark, thanks for your very definitive response.

      First and foremost, I was not denigrating the work of Whitaker &
      Horlacher. I was only pointing out that errors do occur in
      researching our ancestors and, after corresponding with them, they

      Having traveled 3,000 miles to research my relatives only to be told
      by you that the town personnel didn't have the time to assist me just
      blows my mind. I came in September and virtually everything was shut
      down by then, but, Town Hall should have given me more direction.

      I have reviewed all the LDS records and have not found any
      significant data that was not already presented in the BBP book.

      Are you saying that I may find more data at the County and State
      level? If so, are any of these data accessible online?

      Finally, if you know any Procks or Wagners in the vicinity, please
      ask them to contact me. I am not out to claim their estates. I only
      wish to find my German roots.

      Ed Kelley