It Must Be Spring!

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2008
      Hi All

      I saw my first Bumblebees of the year at Rye Meads RSPB reserve
      (Hertfordshire) yesterday. It must be spring - apart from the snow thats on
      the way!

      Brian Price.
    • Andy Mabbett
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2008
        On Mon, March 3, 2008 10:23, Brian wrote:

        > I saw my first Bumblebees of the year at Rye Meads RSPB reserve
        > (Hertfordshire) yesterday. It must be spring - apart from the snow thats
        > on the way!

        I saw one yesterday, too, in the Forest of Dean.

        --
        Andy Mabbett
        ** via webmail **
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3, 2008
          Been seeing them for several weeks now - but then I am in Deepest Cornwall!

          Sally

          _____

          On Mon, March 3, 2008 10:23, Brian wrote:

          > I saw my first Bumblebees of the year at Rye Meads RSPB reserve
          > (Hertfordshire) yesterday. It must be spring - apart from the snow thats
          > on the way!

          I saw one yesterday, too, in the Forest of Dean.

          --
          Andy Mabbett
          ** via webmail **

        • scarlettorara
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 4, 2008
            Yes!! And my crocusses are up!! How wonderful!!. Let's hope the frosty
            ground soon passes so we can get out spring planting done.

            :)