British Insects

  • bugonhernandez
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5, 2007
      Hello Everyone

      This is Carol from Cali. I really would like to learn about your
      insects so I am starting over. I wont try to push my insects on
      you, such as the ant lions, I just had a display of them and
      thought you might want to check them out. Any way that wont
      happen again. Do any of you have a specific insect that you have
      studied in the catagory of behavior? Thats what I really like to
      learn about. Thanks Carol