Grasshoppers ID

  • Brian
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 4, 2007
      Hi All

      I am having a lot of trouble identifying grasshoppers. I bought
      'Grasshoppers and their Allies' by Marshall, and Haes, and have ended up
      even more confused. Could anyone help me out with these six? All
      photographed in North London.
      http://www.secalis.co.uk//GHoppers/GHoppers.htm

      Brian Price

      www.secalis.co.uk
    • ashe
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 4, 2007
        i'm no expert but they look like adults & nymphs of the male meadow grasshopper. except for G6 which is a conehead nymph but I couldn't tell you which one.

        I could be wrong though...

        cheers, Ashe