Unidentified moth

  • Philippe Moniotte
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005
      Hello all
      Cna anyone put a name on this moth, see : Photos - unidentified
      moth ? I photographed it (in day time) on June 20th in my garden in
      Belgium.
      Thanks for suggestions.
      Philippe
      http://users.skynet.be/fa213618

      PS Are there recommendations or rules on the list about where to post
      such photos for ID ?
    • Chris Court
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2005
        My guess would be Small Ranunculus Hecatera dysodea. Not particularly common
        in the UK but spreading. But I'd await further confirmation.
        Regards
        Chris

        Cna anyone put a name on this moth, see : Photos - unidentified
        moth ? I photographed it (in day time) on June 20th in my garden in
        Belgium.
        Thanks for suggestions.
        Philippe
        http://users.skynet.be/fa213618

        PS Are there recommendations or rules on the list about where to post
        such photos for ID ?

        We hope you will not want to unsubscribe! But to do so, send an email to:

        Remember: You can always set your subscription to "daily digest" if too many
        emails are clogging up your inbox!

        Yahoo! Groups Links

        http://www.star.net.uk

        http://www.star.net.uk