Fw: Cercopis and other hoppers

  • Paul Mabbott
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 10, 2005
      Hello all,
      Apologies for cross-posting. I wonder if anyone can help Malcolm Burrows
      who is searching for specimens of Cercopis vulnerata and other hoppers for
      his studies on their locomotion. I can send anyone a copy of a fascinating
      paper by him on the subject - contact me off group. In case anyone is
      unaware of C. vulnerata, there is a picture and info at
      http://www.essexfieldclub.org.uk/cercopsis_survey.htm
      Best wishes,
      Paul