Attachments

  • glaucus25
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15, 2002
      Hello,

      Do you plan to prevent attachments on this group to prevent computer
      viruses?

      Cheers

      Andy Horton
      bmlss@...
      Adur Valley Nature Notes (including Shoreham-by-Sea)
      http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/BMLSS/Adur2002.htm

      http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/BMLSS/AdurAutumn2002.htm

    • hymenoptera_uk
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 15, 2002
        I would consider it unfortunate if people joined this group just to
        send out viruses! However, it is a good idea, so I will do forthwith.
        Many thanks for bringing it to my attention!