Monday Morning Blues

  • British Marine Life Study Society
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2003
      Hello,

      Can anybody provide a second opinion which may be straightforward
      identification of blue butterflies:

      Butterfly C:

      http://tinyurl.com/lu6n

      Butterfly A:

      http://tinyurl.com/lu6s

      This may be no more than Monday morning uncertainty!?

      I am tempted to take a net to get a positive ID sometimes, Are there nets
      that can fit in the pocket? Is it easy to catch them (I have never tried)?
      Easy means easier than a digital camera with a x3 optical zoom.

      I am reluctant to put pictures up on Yahoo as some of them have
      disappeared.

      Cheers

      Andy Horton
      glaucus@...
      Adur Valley Nature Notes (including Shoreham-by-Sea, West Sussex)
      http://www.glaucus.org.uk/Adur2003.htm
      http://www.glaucus.org.uk/AdurSummer2003.htm

      ---