No activity in last 7 days
This is a group focused on the use of Kenaf, Leucaena, agricultural and forestry wastes for the production of energy briquettes. The group will share information on technologies, companies in the field and focus on small scale to large scale briquetting of wastes and the use of fast growing nitrogen fixing trees, sugar cane bagasse and other waste for ameliorating the energy crisis and halting the use of Old Growth forest for fuelwood. Contact Dr. Carol Cross for more information at email@example.com
- Oct 18, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages require approval.
- All members can post messages.