Re: [bringairamericaback] Re: Fairness Doctrine in Fresno Bee Sunday

  • ckrugman@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 30, 2007
      I would have to agree although I never dealt with him at Fresno State. I
      would take anything that he says or in this case writes with less than a
      grain of salt.
      Chuck
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 30, 2007
        I have contacted him twice requesting his schedule after he said that he
        would let me know and he hasn't followed through with it. It seems like that
        he is pursuing some of his other interests as he will now be having his own
        talk show on KFCF alternating Monday evenings. He is now on the board of
        directors of KFCF and I think he is making that a priority.
        Chuck