Bring America Back to Fresno

  • cacmsw52
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 3 2:53 PM
      What are we going to do? We need Air America here in Fresno!!!!!
    • gbr1960
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 7 11:15 PM
        --- In bringairamericaback@yahoogroups.com, "cacmsw52" <cacmsw52@...>
        wrote:

        > What are we going to do? We need Air America here in Fresno!!!!!

        I used http://www.radio-locator.com/ and the ratings link provided in
        our group. I found KGST a likely candidate so I wrote the owner at
        HQ@... to Mr. Kalmenson, Lotus Communications Corp.
        3301 Barham Blvd, Ste. 200, Los Angeles, CA 90068. His assistant said
        he's to return from travel Monday, April 9 and my letter has been
        forwarded to him. Would help our cause if others were to write him
        also. - Steve
      • ginamariecheeseman
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 8 12:27 AM
          I will write a letter to Mr. Kalmenson, and email to him. Please,
          everybody, write a letter, also.

          Steve, thanks a bunch!!!!!

          We need to contact our senators and Jim Costa. Anyone want to take the
          lead on that one?
          Gina-Marie

          --- In bringairamericaback@yahoogroups.com, "gbr1960" <gbr1960@...> wrote:

          > --- In bringairamericaback@yahoogroups.com, "cacmsw52" <cacmsw52@>
          > wrote:
          > >
          > > What are we going to do? We need Air America here in Fresno!!!!!
          > >
          > I used http://www.radio-locator.com/ and the ratings link provided in
          > our group. I found KGST a likely candidate so I wrote the owner at
          > HQ@... to Mr. Kalmenson, Lotus Communications Corp.
          > 3301 Barham Blvd, Ste. 200, Los Angeles, CA 90068. His assistant said
          > he's to return from travel Monday, April 9 and my letter has been
          > forwarded to him. Would help our cause if others were to write him
          > also. - Steve

        • gbr1960
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 14 12:52 AM
            Gina - I haven't heard anything from Kalmenson at Lotus
            Broadcasting. His station here, KGST, is a cellar dweller ratings-
            wise, however it's a niche station - deportes, sport en espanol. In
            the sports format, it's never about AQH as much as it is about
            targeting the sports group, males age 18 - ??? that advertisers
            like. I gave it a shot regardless, but looks like no interest there
            yet, at least in my case.

            --- In bringairamericaback@yahoogroups.com, "ginamariecheeseman"