Re: The First Event

    Message 1 of 32 , Aug 4, 2008
      On 4 Aug 2008, at 21:59, Wayne Eddy wrote:
      > Seems to me that something impossible happened at least once in the
      > history
      > of everything.

      If it happened it wasn't impossible.

      Logic Maru

      --
      William T Goodall
      Mail : wtg@...

      "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit
      atrocities." ~Voltaire.

      Message 32 of 32 , Aug 6, 2008
        On 5 Aug 2008, at 22:57, David Hobby wrote:

        > Hi. My name is David, and I read Peter F. Hamilton...
        >
        > I'm not sure why, but I read all of the last series,
        > as well as Dreaming Void. I somehow remember that DV
        > was the start of a trilogy, in which case it's a long
        > wait. (On the plus side, it seems to have kept a lot
        > of characters from the previous series.)

        It is a trilogy, and the second volume is published in October. The
        third will presumably be published in late 2009. Speaking of long
        waits the new volume of George R R Martin's _A Song of Ice and Fire_
        is now pushed back to April 2009, and that's quite provisional since
        he hasn't finished writing it yet.

        Reread Maru

        --
        William T Goodall
        Mail : wtg@...
        Web : http://www.wtgab.demon.co.uk
        Blog : http://radio.weblogs.com/0111221/

        "There's no chance that the iPhone is going to get any significant
        market share. No chance" - Steve Ballmer