Re: Religion kills

    Message 1 of 52 , Aug 4, 2008
      On 4 Aug 2008, at 21:59, Jon Louis Mann wrote:

      >> A subtle flaw in your reasoning is that you have to first
      >> pick a
      >> morality system by which to judge the others.
      >> Relativism Maru
      >> William T Goodall
      >
      > what is your morality system, william?

      Me.

      --
      William T Goodall
      Mail : wtg@...

      "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit
      atrocities." ~Voltaire.

    • Dan M
      Message 52 of 52 , Aug 21, 2008

        This is partway through the message, up to the point where I establish that
        we need something other than just reason to make decisions. I accidentally
        hit save instead of save draft, sorry. More to come when I can do it.