A videogame that will make William happy

    Message 1 of 38 , Jun 6, 2008
      http://www.wsls.com/sls/news/local/article/object_of_new_video_game_is_to_sto
      p_the_spread_of_christianity_and_islam/11957/

      (the url says it all...)

      Message 38 of 38 , Jun 9, 2008
        On Mon, 9 Jun 2008, Charlie Bell wrote:

        > I've got a lalpile of games at the mo. Need to get through them!

        See, I have a lalpile of *books* at the moment, and so I probably
        shouldn't spend much time gaming. :)

        I do enjoy watching other people game for 5-10 minutes at a time, though,
        and can later appreciate a critique of the graphics.